Игра с Огнём
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Игра с Огнём

Официальный форум гильдии Игра с Огнём на EU-Пиратская Бухта

ФорумФорум  Последние изображенияПоследние изображения  ПоискПоиск  РегистрацияРегистрация  ВходВход  

Создание качественных интернет-магазинов

Перейти вниз 
АвторСообщение
ShopperS
Гость

Создание качественных интернет-магазинов Empty
СообщениеТема: Создание качественных интернет-магазинов   Создание качественных интернет-магазинов EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 10:03 am

Здравствуйте! Столкнулся с проблемой - бесплатные скрипты интернет-магазинов приходится допиливать, но в результате так и не получается желаемого функционала. С дизайном дела обстоят не лучше. Подскажите, может быть кто-нибудь сталкивался, может быть остались контакты мастеров, делающих магазины под ключ + сопровождение? Если не затруднит, набросайте на мыло s h o p p e r s i d e @ m a i l . r u В ответ поделюсь имеющимися бесплатными решениями для интернет-магазинов. Бросайте лучше на почту, здесь бываю редко...
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
lustGiov
Гость

СообщениеТема: New South Wales free online dating - Wondering if normal guys exist still   Создание качественных интернет-магазинов EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Townsville-Thuringowa online dating - Breakfast in bed My name is Elaine CREED i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. Port Macquarie dating Gladstone online dating Adelaide dating singles in Central Coast free online dating Central Coast online dating I'm looking for someone I can hang out with and get to know better, and start a hott & spicy night...If you like what you read and want to see more of me, contact me. I am very cute and know how to use my tongue well;) I am just looking to see if there is anyone who I would be interested in. I like to ride motorcycles and be adventurous. I love to travel and do that often. I need someone open minded. I am the girl that would love to go hang out at a football game! I love my video games too, it is very addictive and it helps to take out some frustration as well. Well I guess that sums me up at the moment if you want to know more, just send me a message! hay hotties, lookin for some one to keep me company lol!!! im really into trying new things... i love older men they know what their doing hehe. also if u have no pic, im so not talking to u ok? I want someone to learn whoo I am as a person and spend time with me. Experience new and different things nit hang out in bars all the time. I love the outdoors and many other things. I'm easy to please and only ask for honestly and a loyal man is that to much to ask? Hmmm well, I'm a young brunette student, just recently got my own place and now I'm lonely lol...I wuold love to have some company once in a while! Not looking for any commitments, just a man that can please me the way a woman deserves to be. My Friends describe me as very innocent but seductive. I'm looking for someone who wants to have a discreet encountet. I want to hook-up for an hour or two during the day or night to experiment and try more things. Let me know something about you and I will return the favor.
lustJosl
Гость

СообщениеТема: Canberra-Queanbeyan dating - I like it rough   Создание качественных интернет-магазинов EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Townsville-Thuringowa online dating - I have tried everything else My name is Eve LAWLER Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. singles in Shepparton-Mooroopna free online dating Richmond-Windsor dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating Rockingham dating singles in Hobart free online dating I am looking just for a man to have no strings attached fun. I do not have a lot of spare time so I am looking for someone who understands it's about the quality of time and not how much time you spend with someone. My ideal guy has an out going personality, funny, charming and a true gentleman in public, like to go to dinner or the movies before heading back to his place and a tiger behind closed doors. My goal right nos is to meet new friends with benefits. i'm new to the area. I'm a shy person at first but I do warm up quickly. If you wanna no more just right a line and will where we shall go from there. I am fun loving girl that's looking to meet new guys. I am open to most anything, especially new stuff. I will try most anything once. Don't be shy, hit me up and maybe we can hang out and I can show you what I look like naked if we hit it off. OK, what I am not looking for - Guys who live too far away and can't host - Guys who have moustaches, just not having it or beard-sphone sex. <p>And guys who don't answer questions. I want a guy that will fuck me when I need it but no BS either. I'm a fun, funny person that likes to hang out. Overall just looking for a nice guy to have sex with. No diseases or hard drugs please. Just be able to get it up and do me hard. Never did this before just having fun. lookibg for a sexy man with a good hot body. and a sense of humor. i like to sing dance dine and just have fun. write back if interested.
lustLuna
Гость

СообщениеТема: Adelaide free online dating - I like to get dirty sometimes   Создание качественных интернет-магазинов EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Ponzi Dating Please enjoy this oh so funny post from Gayle about one guy who couldn't take a hint to save hid life! About 15 years ago I made my maiden voyage to Martha's Vineyard. There eren't many people on the ferry from Wood’s Hole, just a handful of us, so the handsome, pock-marked man with a calm lookcaught my attention. I don't remember how we ended up talking (my ex-husband would say that I probably pushed my breasts out and tossed my hair, something he always says I do when I flirt)but I found out that he was the roadie/manager for a band that was playing at a bar in Oak Bluffs very close to where the ferry docks. Somehow I wormed my way into his lunch with the band members at the bar who asked me to come see them play that night. I didn't think that there would be any way in hell that my two gay, West Coast friends who I was visiting would come with me to continue my flirtation with a roadie for some hippie-ish bar band. But, well, they did and it actually became their MISSION to get me laid. We had a great time at the bar and the band was surprisingly excellent. WEhen they had played their last set and Clive started breaking down, my friends URGED me to suggest that he come back to my hotel room. The bar lights were flashing last call, and my friend was insisting that I slip him my room number. Somehow, it ended up on a napkin along with my lipsticked mouth imprint and my friend ran to the stage to give it ot him. I was mortified. I was thrilled. Like a ship captain's wife holding vigil, but without the widow's walk and flowy white nightgwon I stared out my window almost all night, waiting for Clive to walk up the path to the hotel and come rap at my door. The bed was right under the window and I remember just finally sinking, rather sadly, into sleep. When I left the next morning to go meet my friends, I noticed that they had left a little note taped to a post that said "Gayle's Room" with an arrow pointing in my direction. Back in Boston, with -email in its infancy, I found yet another way to contact Clive and I received an e-mail back, with some semi-apology about not coming back to the hotel, how he had taken a late-night walk and watched the sunrise. At the end of the e-mail, though, he said that there was somethig he really wanted to talk to me about in person and wondered if I would meet him in Providence when the band was playing, sometime during that next week. Something he needed to talk to me about in PERSON? Was he going to profess his love for me and needed me in front of him to kiss passionately and carry me away into thes Providence sunset? In my mind, that was the only option and I told him that, yes of course, I'd be there. I drove the hour-plus thinking of nothing else but how exciting a first kiss would be. I walked into the rather large place and saw Clive, in shorts, Timberlands and a tee-shirt. We hugged each other and sat down ta a high-top table, ordered drinks, some pub-ish food and made quick small talk. Within maybe 8 minutes, Clive pulled a napkin out of the dispenser and took out a pen. "This is what I wanted to talk to you about." He started drawing boxes and arrows and began to describe somethingthat I couldn't even flolow. Why was this man DRAWING DIAGRAMS ON A NAPKIN WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE KISSING ME????? It didn't take long before the boxes became a pyramid and I realized what was happening. I became an arrow on the bottom of a pyramid. He thought that I would bring him money and a bump up to the next level. To this day, I'm still confused how "boxes" could make someone rich. I let him finish his spiel and he went back to setting-up for the band. I was stunned. I was temporarily immobilized. I had an hour and a half drive home and it was already way past my bedtime. All I could think about was how it wouldn't matter anymore if I smoked a million cigarettes because my breath wasn't an issue. I'm pretty certain thatg I had it in me to laugh, shake my head and not blame it on myself for being deficient in any way. There have been some other doozies of dates and situations since then, but, I'm sure that this will stand out as one for the "Dates From Hell" record books. Adelaide online dating Port Macquarie dating Victoria dating Wagga Wagga dating Queensland dating I am shy when I meet new people. As I learn more about them I open up easily. Very trusting soul who thinks the best of friends until they prove me wrong. I am looking for friends first the
lustTaty
Гость

СообщениеТема: Newcastle dating - Best head in the 50 states   Создание качественных интернет-магазинов EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I fonud that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahko games befoer, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finalyl. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we botfh cracked up laughing.. During the game of hcess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Prfatt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranddd at hoem with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hopoing like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Peatt.. As I read through the messages I cuoldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the itnernet at about Midday when I suddenly got a emssage saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide annd I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for hik, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talkin about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he wsa in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this eitfher because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. singles in Bunbury free online dating Townsville-Thuringowa online dating Mount Gambier free online dating singles in Geelong free online dating Bathurst online dating my turn ons: a guy with jeans on no shirt, and just like an inch or two of boxers showi
lustMari
Гость

СообщениеТема: Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating - I want a freaky guy   Создание качественных интернет-магазинов EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Internet Dating Purgatory Alison wrote: I have a profile on 3 internet dating sites...and seriously, I rarely respond to a single man...on and off(clearly with no complete success) I have dated a few men (only 2 for about 2 months). Well on MatchMaker.com (before their site changed) there was an annoying "wink" system....where men (and women) could simply send a wink without an email...I would occassionally notice a new wink added to my profile and check to see if ANYONE interesting would appear. To my surprise, about 3 months ago...a sweet man from England "winked" me...and we had so much in common so I emailed him...and we hit it off and a correspondenec grew... While he is from England, he stated "he loved NYC and is looking for a a New York woman who likes the theatre" (me for one) and that he would be visiting NYC soon. About a month ago, he indicated he would be coming here soon. And we discussed meeting....many many many times. I finally got up the nerve to give him my phone numbers... A week went by...and while I had given him every possible way to contact me, he sent me a few emails indicating how busy he was...via EMAIL, I suggested a day...and then, the great blackout happened and no word well, eventuallyhe did call me (when I was in the shower, as luck would have it) and I was in shower...(poor me) Then..he emailed me (no mention of the phonecall) and asked me where and when we could meet. I am serious, no phone # ever was given...he was impossible to reach...and as it turns out, due to work, I could not meet him the day I had suggested...and I emailed him this...(as I believe the story goes...he never responded...I was wondering if he even knew how to reach me...) Then..several days later a response: hi alison no need to apologise... it's just one of those annoying circumstantial things... ships that fail to bump in the night! however, to give you a heads up, i've started seeing someone i met via matchmaker and i'm quite busy anyway giving our burgeoning but exciting new relationship my full attention (are all you women in New York so inspiring so quickly, or is it just me being a hopeless romantic?) anyway, thought i should fill you in on my no longer single status (but i'd still be very happy to meet up sometime and chew over the state of theatre as friends) ... but i certainly wouldn't want to misrepresent what's going on hope all is well with you, and maybe hear from you sometime truly nick He met someone else from MM. And I am left wondering....how? In other words...why do men think it is a kind thing to lead someone on in some sort of internet dating purgatory? Bunbury dating South Australia free online dating Hervey Bay free online dating 100% free dating site Geelong dating I need some nighttime fun. A couple times a week. The first date i will do whateger you like.believe me it will be worth your while and you will not regret it. I am a young and very magnetic female that grabs attention wherever I go! I love hitting up clubs and having drinks with somebody who is fuin to be around. I'm still in college and just got out of a relationship so I guess you could say I am on the rebound and in the dating scene. Nothing too serious right now. If you are a liar, or you tend to be a jerk, don't bother please. I am just looking for some fun and we can see where it leads. Send me a pic and a lil about yourself and I will do the same. I'm a pretty laid back person. I'm open to almost anything. I'm a very flirtacious woman. I am single, and enjoy sexual relations quite a bit and need a fuck buddy in the worst way. I want to find men with the time and resources to make a quiet getaway. We can take our minds off ourlife's stresses through an intense affair, so if you are game to hide for a while, I am here foryou to snatch. Hit me up now. Yes I am a freak...but not a hoe. I will have to get to know u a little first and yes safe sex is a must..so if u feel ur ready for some great sex with a cute gilr then send me a message. I want lots of cock in my tight wet pussy..... i also like to take it in the ass and have you cum all over my back. i want to fuk a lot of men. are you the one for tonight??
lustDyla
Гость

СообщениеТема: benaught - Do u think u can please me?   Создание качественных интернет-магазинов EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Hi. My name is Victoria. I asm only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the niternet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say thjat I was taken aback by this new and nicredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actually started using chat. I found that most of the peoplee that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I startesd concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find eahc other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we bothcracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my exploratinos that I came across a thin called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knwe it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I aws on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He was there for em when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admittde that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this either becauyse I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, th day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. jewish singles singles in Bendigo free online dating free date dating sites singles in Townsville-Thuringowa free online dating Dubbo dating tired of making love and want to have some real rough sex. prefer a guy with a nasty streak. dont care about your color but be clean and you can get some. im shaved an
lustAnna
Гость

СообщениеТема: Sunbury free online dating - I want u to do me all night long   Создание качественных интернет-магазинов EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Hi. My name is Victoria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything andd evreything, however it was not until April that I actualyl started using chat. I foundthat most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people thjat I could relate to. However this came to no aval as people either wantrd sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturady evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room wheb I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchaning the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wanted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither wwas I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he loved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked up laughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with the internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing called yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you knows when yoru friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yagoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read through the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 am where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been thrrough so much together.. He was there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for himk, however I will not let myself believe thee feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted that he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possible to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyoje ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. singles in Hervey Bay free online dating singles in Dubbo free online dating Central Coast free online dating Albury-Wodonga dating Townsville-Thuringowa dating Times are getting hard. I am a borderline nympho, but sometimes I think I just want to
lustBail
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Port Macquarie free online dating - Church type looking to get nasty   Создание качественных интернет-магазинов EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 11:11 pm

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that itg was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love with someone that I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles.....I. came across one that really caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of acutally sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besides I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally git the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detaio of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I camee across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my ehart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three yearss. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. After it ended I knew that I was bteter off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jaso.n It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hoep, trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes thag turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talkto him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities..a.nd love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and dream that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!! Shepparton-Mooroopna dating singles in Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating dating site Geraldton online dating international My hobbies are partying chillin with friends and down for whatever. im someone that loves to have fun and my personality makes me unique. I am new at this and I really dont know whatever it leads to
lustReyn
Гость

СообщениеТема: christian singles - Lets get drunk together   Создание качественных интернет-магазинов EmptyЧт Июл 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Hi. My name is Vicotria. I am only 16 years old but I think I have fallen in love. In February 1999 we finally connected to the internet after many months of indecision. I can confidently say that I was taken aback by this new and incredible world of information. Within days I was using the internet for anything and everything, however it was not until April that I actuallyu started using chat. I found that most of the people that I met over chat only wanted one thing.. SEX! I tried to ignore these people and I started concentrating on finding people that I could relate to. However this came to no avail as people either wanted sex or nothing... In early May, one Saturday evening I connected to the internet like per usual, and entered a yahoo chat room. I was making general conversation with the entire room when I was pm'd by a guy under the name of Pratt (his real name is remaining anonymous). Pratt and I started talking and after exchanging the basics (age/ sex/ location etc... He said he was 22/m/kansas) he asked me what I wamted to chat about. I told him that I didn't really care as long as it was interesting.. He then told me outright that he wasn't interested in sex. I told him that I was glad to hear this because neither was I. He then suggested that we play chess or something. I said that this sounded like a good idea. However it wasn't as easy as it sounded as I had never used yahoo games before, and neither of us could find each other for a long while. I was just about to give up when I realised that we had both managed to find the same room finally. Before I had time to say anything he told me that he lved me and that he would marry me.. Then we both cracked uplaughing.. During the game of chess we talked about all sorts of things.. And when we finished we said good bye and that was that! I didn't hear from Pratt again for nearly three weeks. I completely forgot about him. However when I became sick, and I was stranded at home with nothing to do I started to experiment with hte internet. It was during my explorations that I came across a thing claled yahoo pager. This was a mechanism that was meant to let you know when your friends were on line. I decided to take the plunge and download it, hoping like hell that it wouldn't crash the computer. Luckily for me pager downloaded nice and smoothly and before I knew it I had logged in to yahoo pager. As soon as my password was verified I was bombarded with 'off line' messages from Pratt.. As I read trhough the messages I couldn't help but laugh. This guy really had understood me when we had played chess.. It was after reading these messages that I added Pratt to my friends list. The following day I was on the internet at about Midday when I suddenly got a message saying 'hi'. Pratt was online. We spent the entire afternoon talking (despite it was 3 m where he was). From this day onwards we have become very close friends. We have been through so much together.. He wsa there for me when I was ready to commit suicide and I was there when he swallowed his guitar pick. We have e-mailed, chatted, pm'd, voice chatted, exchanged photographs, and just recently talked over the phone. For some time now I have been feeling very strong feelings for him, however I will not let myself believe these feelings as he is 6 1/2 years older than me... About three weeks ago we started talking about love and somehow the conversation started to reflect on the two of us. Pratt admitted thatt he was in love with me, however because I was under 18, he couldn't let himself believe that he was in love with me. After he told me this I felt safe in telling him how I felt. I admitted to him that I can't see it possile to love someone you have never met, but I was in love with him, but I wouldn't let myself believe this either because I can't trust my feelings. This was when he turned to me and said that he hopes that in 14 months time I can trust my feelings because, the day I turn 18 he is going to be so ecstatic about it that he knows that he can't hold back his love.. I never thought I could feel this way about anyone ever, but I do. I know this is true love I just have to trust my feelings and see what happens. Bathurst free online dating Wagga Wagga free online dating Gladstone dating Albury-Wodonga dating singles in Queensland free online dating I love a guy who has great manners and treats a lady the way she is suppose to be treated but can put it on he
lustJazl
Гость

СообщениеТема: dating in Australia - Im into having sex   Создание качественных интернет-магазинов EmptyПт Июл 29, 2011 12:38 am

Internet Dating Purgatory Alison wrote: I have a profile on 3 internet dating sites...and seriously, I rarely respond to a single man...on and off(clearly with no complete success) I have dated a few men (only 2 for about 2 months). Well on MatchMaker.com (before heir site changed) there was an annoying "wink" system...where men (and woemn) could simply send a wink without an email...I would occassionally notice a new wink added to my profile and check to see ifc ANYONE interesting would appear. To my surprise, about 3 months ago...a sweet man from England "winked" me...and we had so much in common so I emailed him...and we hit it off aand a correspondence grew... While he is from England, he stated "he loved NYC and is looking for a a New York woman who likes the theatre" (me for one) and that he would be visiting NYC soon. About a month ago, he indicated he would be coming here soon. And we discussed meeting....manmy many many times. I finally got up the nerve to give him my phone numbers... A week went by...and while I had given him every possible way to contact me, he sent me a few emails indicating how busy he was...via EMAIL, I suggested a day...and then, the great blackout happened and no word well, eventuallyhe did call me (when I was in the shower, as luck would have it) and I was in shower...(poor me) Then...he emailed me (no mention of the phonecall) and asked me where and when we could meet. I am serious, no phone # ever was given...he was impossible to reach...and as it turns out, due to work, I could not meet him the day I had suggested...and I meailed him this...(as I believe the story goes...he never responded...I was wondering if hee even knew how to reach me...) hTen..several days later a response: hi alison no need to apologise... it's ujst one of those annoying circumstantial thingfs... ships that fail to bump in the night! however, to give you a heads up, i've started seeing someone i met via matchmaker and i'm qyite busy anyawy giving our burgeoning but exciting new relationship my full attention (are all you women in New York so inspiring so quickly, or is it just me being a hopeless romantic?) anywa,y thought i should fill you in on my no longer single status (but i'd still be very happy to meet up sometime and chew over the state of theatre as friends) ... but i certainly wouldn't want to misrepresent what's going on hope all is well with you, and maybe hear from you sometime truly nick He met someone else from MM. And I am left wondering....how? In other words...why do men think it is a kind thing to lead someone on in some sort of internet dating purgatory? Melbourne online dating australia free online dating russian women New South Wales online dating singles in New South Wales free online dating I love to hang out with people who are open minded. I love to laugh. I am looking to invite people in my life who possess sexual curiosity. I love experimenting and trying new positions, lotions, etc. Message me to learn more. hey sexy. you HAVE to be very dominant and strict. i might need a good spanking. just thinking about it turns me on! tell me your fantasies... Helplo to whoever is reading this. Here is just a little bit about me: I am very out going, usually goofy. I just love to make people smile. My interest are in anything outdoors. I love playing pool and just having fun and am looking for a guy to spend my days and nights with. i'm athletic love being outdoors, also love fast cars! i have great oral skills;) Wanna meet someone that is ready for some action. is sexy, built, and not afraid to take his clothes off! I am looking for Down-Low Men that would love to let me ride them until they bust in my tight little hole. I love to deepthroat and swallow as well. So if you want some fun and you drive lets chat!! Hi 'Im a girl looking for NSA adult fun with men or women. I love ot read and go out to the movies, the mall or just somewhere as long as I'm having fun. I'm a open and honest person. I'm dd free and hope you are as well. Email me if interested.
lustCass
Гость

СообщениеТема: Canberra-Queanbeyan free online dating - Just help get me off   Создание качественных интернет-магазинов EmptyПт Июл 29, 2011 1:22 am

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love wth someone that I had met online. That was the furthest thing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came aceoss one that really caught my attention. Not only was this the bedst looking guy I had ever seen, e seemed like he had a wonderful personality. Hesounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's of actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besides I had nothing to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on and found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a night......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I loev him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy for three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. After it ended I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely accidental, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I'm nto talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal dailyhabits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into hours----that I spend thinking about him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talk tk him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell hik anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entrie life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel ti throughout my whole body, heart and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fillsw my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and dream that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! Hobart dating Townsville-Thuringowa dating Mandurah online dating South Australia free online dating audio/video chat I am a very laid back person with a very good sense of humor and a great personality. I enjoy going to the movies, going bowling, and playing pool. I
lustKayl
Гость

СообщениеТема: singles in Palmerston free online dating - Want a guy to teach me something   Создание качественных интернет-магазинов EmptyПт Июл 29, 2011 2:07 am

Internet Dating Purgatory Alison wrote: I have a profile on 3 internet dating sites...and seriously, I rarely respond to a single man...on and off(clearly with no complete success) I have dated a few men (only 2 for about 2 months). Well on MatchMaker.com (before their site changed) there was an annoying "wink" system...where men (and women) could simply send a wink without an email...I would occassionally notice a new wink added to my profile and check to see if ANYONE interesting would appear. To my surprise, about 3 months ago...a sweet man from England "winked" me...and we had so much in common so I emailed him...and we hit it off and a correspondence grew... While he is from England, he stated "he loved NYC and is looking for a a New York woman who likes the theatre" (me for one) and that he would be visiting NYC soon. About a month ago, he indicated he would be coming here soon. And we discussed meeting....many many many times. I finally got up the nerve to give him my phone numbers... A week went by...and while I had given him every possible way to ocntact me, he sent me a few emails indicating how busy he was...via EMAIL, I suggested a day...and then, the great blackout happened and no word well, eventuallyhe did call me (when I was in the shower, as luck would have it) and I was in shower...(poor me) Then...he emailed me (no mention of the phonecall) and aswked me where and when we could meet. I am serious, no phone # ever was given...he was impossible to reach...and as it turns out, due to work, I could not meet him the day I had suggestedd...and I emailed him this...(as I believe the story goes...he never responded...I was wondering if he even knew how to reach me...) Then..several days later a response: hi alison no need to apologise... it's just one of those annoying circumstantial things... ships that fail to bump in the night! however, to give you a heads up, i've started seeing someone i met via matchmaker and i'm quite busy anyway giving our burgeoning but exciting new relationship my full attention (are all you women in New York so inspiring so quickly, or is it just me being a hopeless romantic?) anyway, thought i should fill you in on my no longer single status (but i'd still be very happy to meet up sometime and chew over the state of theatre as friends) ... but i certainly wouldn't want to misrepresent what's going on hope all is well with you, and maybe hear from you sometime truly nick He met someone else from MM. And I am left wondering....how? In other words...why do men think it is a kind thing to lead someone on in some sort of internet dating purgatory? Northern Territory online dating singles in Maitland free online dating Shepparton-Mooroopna free online dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating Free Online Dating Sites Just a woman who has needs that need filled and no one to fill them. Free time during the day only and lots of energy to share. If you are interested please contact me here. Hope to hear from you soon! Looking for a man that wants to stick around once we get to know each other. No clingy guys please!! Just a friend with benefits. I will go through the existing mail, but all mail from this day forward that it a one liner gets deleted sorry. If you don't live with in an hour drive of me, I don't want to be impolite, but don't bother. I have a boy freind but he does not fill my needs, looking for some fun on the side for a night or two. can call my cell phone any time to set up a meet time or place. hope you are capable of giving a good time. hope to hear from you soon. SO to start off I am the oldest of four kids and LOVE my life. I lvoe being in a relationship and have been hurt by some guys (I have only been in two serious relationships and am technically still a virgin)(there are some stories y lol) I love to hang out with my family and friends and seek a family oriented guy. I'm not looking to date, I'm looking for fulfilment of my wild side. If you can't check your baggage and drama at the door, I dont think we will get along. If you are ok with sex without a commitment, then I am your girl. I'm a cute, energetic, fun loving person. I'm looking for someone to hook up with for some fun. I am open to anything just want to get out and live and have some fun. if that sounds good then hit me up for more.
ShopperS
Гость

СообщениеТема: Создание качественных интернет-магазинов   Создание качественных интернет-магазинов EmptyВс Июл 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Cкрипты и шаблоны для самостоятельного создания интернет-магазина на собственном сайте. OS Commerce VAM edition 1.218 (24.6 Mb) ShopOS 2.5.4 полная версия с работающей отправкой заказов на мыло (5.4 Mb) Шаблоны для магазинов на ShopOS (39.6 Mb) Vamshop 1.62 и 1.63 с работающей отправкой заказов на мыло (13.5 Mb) Zen Cart 1.3.9 русифицированный (13.3 Mb) Все версии рабочие, были проверены мной лично. Но если у кого возникнут затруднения - пишите. Если кого-то смущает тот факт, что здесь бесплатные версии, то пусть попробует установить скрипты с официальных сайтов и сделать с них пробный заказ. Письмо с заказом на мыло не приходит. Это касается Vamshop и ShopOS. Что касается остальных, то можете их смело качать с оф. сайтов, но тогда ставить русификацию и модуми придется самостоятельно. Успехов Вам в нелегком труде интернет-предпринимателя!

Создание качественных интернет-магазинов
Страница 1 из 1

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
Игра с Огнём :: Техническая часть :: Файлы-
Перейти: